Saturday, March 21, 2009

Facebook: be gone....again.

Hey, I apologize if you got an invitation to follow my blog today...

I logged in and saw a new follower on here.  It was some dude I've never met from Detroit.  Nothing suspicious about his profile or anything, but it was weird to see a stranger on here.  So, I tightened up the security and selected the people I wanted to be able to view the blog.  If you got a new invitation, that's why!

Anyway, I shut down my Facebook account today, and am going to try to get more posts on here again.  I should have one up within a few days about the landscaping project I did at Bob and Valerie's house this week.  Then, JJ's birthday will be the next big event!  I should have some pics up shortly after his festivities.  His birthday is April 2nd.

Much love!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good call. I don't like that dude from Detroit.