
I am going to post Valerie updates as I hear from Brooke throughout this week so that those of you concerned family and friends can stay informed. I got a text from Brooke this morning that they were all settled into the hotel and were heading to the hospital to begin the preliminary phase of the procedure.
They don't get a viable signal inside the hospital, so I am waiting for the next news break whenever Brooke can steal away to send me a text. Thank you so much for caring and praying. Valerie seemed a little nervous yesterday when they came to pick Brooke up. We all prayed together and sent them off. I think she is pretty scared, but she is surrounded by her husband, pastor, and all three kids, so she will do very well. She's so strong and positive. I expect good news very soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment